Samsung is the sole solid contender who does earth shattering development that is not quite the same as what Apple does. With the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus cell phones, they held the structure without including a first class, improved the camera and made the best gadgets accessible today. Be that as it may, there are times when issues may happen and if the notice identifications not appearing on Galaxy S9, here’s the means by which to fix it.
What is the Notification Badge Issue?
The Android Oreo and past late forms of the working framework made it simpler for clients to know the rest of the messages, missed calls and pending messages on Gmail or some other application so far as that is concerned. In the past variants of the working framework, it was shown with the assistance of numbers, symbols and in Oreo, it was made increasingly unpretentious with a spot. Without the identifications, it is progressively hard to monitor what messages or notices are sitting tight for you. Also, most clients have built up a propensity for depending on the identification to know whether they have missed calls or messages hanging tight for their consideration. Here are the absolute most normal and demonstrated techniques that should enable you to fix the issue without hanging tight for a product update from Samsung.
Strategy 1: Fix the Notification Badge Icon the Home Screen
- Open Settings page on your Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy S9 Plus cell phone
- Locate the three vertical specked lines on the Settings page and tap on it to open it
- Open Special Access and look to discover Notification Access
- Continue looking until you discover Samsung Experience Home or a comparable term
- Utilize the flip catch on this page and switch it on, which might cause this issue
There is a motivation behind why heaps of clients have attempted this choice and it worked extraordinary on their telephone. The specific Experience Home component is utilized by the cell phone to get to the identifications and bunches of different highlights on the telephone which would influence client experience. When you switch it on, it is required to fix the identifications issue and show all notices as a matter of course. When you open the settings page and find that it has just been flipped on, at that point this specific arrangement won’t work for you and you should keep attempting a portion of different strategies referenced beneath.
Technique 2: Check if the Problem Persists with Your Launch (Nova Launcher to be Precise)
Nova Launcher is the most well known application launchers ever that has been around since the season of Android KitKat and considerably prior. It is so profoundly believed that a large number of individuals use it on their Android gadgets around the world and use it as their essential decision rather than the vanilla launcher given by the working framework. As the years progressed, the engineers of the application have revealed numerous updates and changed the UI of the launcher with the goal that it mirrors the Oreo materialistic structure. A few clients have revealed that the issue perseveres with the launcher and not with the Galaxy S9 gadget itself.
- Ensure you are running Nova Launcher
- On the off chance that you are running it, update to the most recent rendition of the application, in light of the fact that the engineers have officially revealed the application update which fixes the warning identifications issue
- The issue lies with Teslaunread warnings and you don’t need to change any settings as it must be done in the engineer side
- Head to the Settings page on the Nova Launcher and ensure the identification highlight is turned on
- Restart the launcher once and check whether it fixes the issue, on the off chance that you are now running the most recent variant of Nova Launcher
Strategy 3: Try Rebooting Your Samsung Galaxy S9 as it Fixes Most Issues Immediately
In the event that you haven’t just rebooted your telephone totally once, you should do it now. Most clients end up attempting probably the most intricate strategies that they overlook that rebooting a gadget could fix a large portion of the issues.
- Hold the power catch on your cell phone
- Trust that the alternatives will show up and from the rundown, pick shutdown
- When the framework completely closes down, sit tight for at any rate three to fiveminutes
- This is regularly known as a hard reset where the cell phone is made to trust that the battery has been evacuated by totally controlling it down without really expelling the battery
- Switch on your telephone again by holding the power catch and discharge it when you see the Samsung/Android logo
Strategy 4: Wipe Cache Partition if Some Rogue Apps are Causing Notification Issues
During that time when you introduce a great deal of applications, your telephone will in general get into mischief and may not function just as it used to. The issue lies with reserve parcel where information from various applications are incidentally put away and if there is an infection, breaking down document or a similarity issue, it could be influencing your whole cell phone. Cleaning reserve segment is an alternate procedure and not at all like industrial facility resetting your telephone, this won’t clean the whole stockpiling off. The reserve will expel every single impermanent document put away in the cell phone, while everything else including your SMS, call logs, photographs and different records will even now be unblemished.
- Open the Settings page on your cell phone
- Locate the three dabbed lines on the upper right-hand corner of the page and snap to open it
- Discover Show System Apps alternatives and tap to open it
- Continue looking until you discover the Badger Provider
- Tap to open the Storage alternative and fine Clear Cache and Data
- Tap to initiate it and clean all reserve
Strategy 5: Wiping Cache Partition in Recovery/Safe Mode
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus cell phone
- Sit tight for it to totally turn off
- Hold the volume up key, the Bixby catch and the power catch at the same time
- When the Android logo shows up, leave the catches
- Head to the Android Recovery Mode where you can explore the choices utilizing the volume all over key
- Discover Wipe Cache Partition choice on the rundown and snap on the power catch to affirm your choice
- Reboot your cell phone once the procedure is completely finished
Strategy 6: Try Deleting an App that Doesn’t Show Notifications and Reinstall it
Most famous applications like Gmail, Whatsapp and Facebook are the ones which could cause a ton of inconvenience in the event that they don’t demonstrate opportune warnings. Rather than endeavoring to discover an answer somewhere else, you can consider uninstalling one specific application totally and reinstall it.
- When you uninstall the application, all the related store memory and different updates will be completely cleaned off
- You need to download it straight from the Google Play Store again alongside every one of the updates that have been discharged up until this point
- At times, this strategy could fix the notice identifications issue for that specific application
- On the off chance that it works, consider rehashing a similar procedure for all the applications that have been confronting a comparable issue
Strategy 7: If Nova Launcher is causing the Issue, Go with a New Launcher
The Google Play Store is overflowed with huge amounts of new application launchers from which you can pick your best pick. A large number of these launchers are made by enormous brands like Microsoft, Yahoo while there are nostalgic items, for example, the Nova Launcher. Be it a totally new launcher like Avita, Arrow or Nova; see which works best for your necessity. It could fix the warning issue for all time and you can adhere to a similar launcher until Samsung reveals another product update.
- Peruse some well known web journals that propose the most famous Android launchers accessible in store today
- You can pick the one which has a shortsighted structure or go with a progressively detailed launcher with loads of customization highlights
- Most launchers do bolster notice identifications and it shouldn’t be an issue to make it work
- Change the settings to switch on the element and check on the off chance that it fills in as proposed to settle warning identifications not appearing on Galaxy S9.
Strategy 8: Update Google Play Store, Android OS and the App
Updates are a significant part for each gadget to function as proposed. Download the most recent OTA update for the Android working framework discharged by Samsung.
- Head to the Settings page
- Open About Phone
- Tap on Software Information
- Tap to open Baseband form and check if there are any updates accessible
- You can likewise check the official specialist co-op page to know the most recent rendition accessible and update your telephone in the event that it is as yet running on a more seasoned form
Thus, you ought to likewise refresh the Google Play Store and download the update for all the applications that have been appearing of inconvenience. The most recent programming refreshes regularly fix the issue and this could likewise keep you from going for an industrial facility reset which will clean all information off driving you to begin from the scratch by and by.
In view of the recommendations gave, it should be conceivable to comprehend warning identifications not appearing on Galaxy S9 without hanging tight for a Samsung update. In the event that despite everything it doesn’t work, check for equipment issues at the help focus and get an equipment substitution whenever required inside your guarantee period.